Applying for admission
It's not too late for fall 2018; applications remain open.
Scholarships, financial aid and housing are available for fall 2018.
Choose an application
• The Common Application is helpful for students planning to apply to other schools using the same application.
• The Augustana Application is exclusive to Augustana College in Rock Island, Ill.
Your application is treated the same way, no matter which application you use.
Notes and next steps
Completing your application
• Have your official high school transcript sent to Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois. Transfer students also will need to send official transcripts from any colleges or universities they attended.
• Submit ACT/SAT scores (ACT code: 0946, SAT code: 1025), or choose not to. You can begin the test-optional process by filling out the test-optional agreement.
• A letter of recommendation from a teacher is encouraged, but not required. Transfer students may wish to include a personal statement outlining their reasons for transferring to Augustana (optional).
• Augustana requires a Secondary School Report (counselor report). High school students should be sure to fill out their counselor's email address in the application for admission, so he or she will be notified to send the report.
Applying for financial aid
• Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (Augustana's FAFSA code: 001633). Also complete Augustana's New Student Financial Aid Information Form, which will be mailed to you.
• Schedule an admissions interview. This is optional, but encouraged for most applicants. Interviews are required for students who are homeschooled, or who opt for Early Decision, or who apply test-optional.
Interview on campus, at Augustana's Chicagoland Office, or via Skype. Call 309-794-7341 to schedule. Many students interview during a campus visit.
• Augustana partners with ZeeMee, a free service that enhances a student's application. We want to know about the whole person — to learn more about you than your test scores and statistics. Consider using ZeeMee to tell us more. Please copy and past your ZeeMee link into the Augustana application where indicated. Sign up at ZeeMee.com. Submitting a ZeeMee profile is optional, and not participating in ZeeMee will not negatively impact your application in any way.
Questions? Call 309-794-7341 or email email@example.com.