Spend a night at Augustana
Choosing the right college can be a challenge. When faced with such an important decision, it's a good idea to sleep on it.
An exclusive experience for students who have applied, we invite you to spend the night in a residence hall, eat in our cafeteria, enjoy the social and study life of Augustana. We recommend pairing this with an individual visit.
To request an overnight visit, submit the form below at least one week prior to your visit (and after submitting your application for admission). Contact the Office of Admissions with any questions, 309-794-7341 or email@example.com.
Choose a date that best fits your schedule:
• Thursday, November 15 - Friday, November 16
• Tuesday, December 4 - Wednesday, December 5
• Sunday, March 10 - Monday, March 11
• Experience Augustana: Sunday, March 24 - Monday, March 25
• Experience Augustana: Thursday, April 11 - Friday, April 12
Before you schedule your overnight, plan some things ahead of time:
• Would you like to stay with someone who has a major you're interested in, or a fellow athlete, or someone who also enjoys the things you like to do?
• What kind of residence hall would you like to stay in (coed, first-year residence, etc.)?
• What would you like to do while you're here: meet with a certain professor or coach? Sit in on a music rehearsal? Tour all of campus, and/or a certain place on campus (art museum or studios, science building, library, geology museum, dance studio, etc.)?
• Are you going to join us for dinner and/or breakfast? We'll give you a meal pass to eat on campus in our dining halls.
An overnight visit is a great way to experience Augustana. You'll meet students, get a feel for the rhythm of a day on campus and just hang out in places that appeal to you-whether that's a racquetball court, coffee shop, computer lab or residence hall room. It's your visit, so make a night of it.