Facilities Accounts Coordinator
Status: Non-Exempt 32 Hours/ Week 12 month schedule
Reports To: Director of Facilities
Overview: Provides secretarial and administrative support to the Facilities department as well as internal customers. Works with the director and takes primary responsibility for the departments financial processing and reporting.
- Answers phone calls, greets visitors and provides a warm welcome while meeting the needs of students, faculty members, staff and administrative employees and others interacting with the Facilities department. Answers questions and provides assistance on a wide variety of facility related topics.
- Uses Excel, Datatel and other technology to record, track and report on facility budget issues. Reconciles P-card accounts as assigned and transmits cash and checks to the Business office in a timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with other Facilities Services staff to track and route work orders, and communicate pressing concerns to facilities employees.
- Monitor and review facility purchasing practices.
- Oversees student workers, providing direction and support as necessary. Assigns projects, creates schedules, communicates expectations and provides support for student workers as needed. Maintains student worker time records and submits these to payroll in a timely basis.
- Manage Augustana Rental Properties
- Process requisition requests
- Assist with parking decal sales, parking ticket payment and process of monies
- Back up for work orders , rental car requests and other secretarial duties
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED required. Additional education preferred.
Experience & Skills:
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience providing administrative support. At least 1 year experience working with accounting principles and procedures preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn Web basics. Intermediate level knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, to prioritize work, and to meet deadlines with a high degree of detail orientation and accuracy. Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of colleagues, faculty members, members of the facilities department.
- Time management skills to handle multiple priorities in an environment of frequent interruptions.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to relate to a diverse campus audience.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a frequent basis. Also required is the ability to listen, hear, speak, read, climb stairs, bend, stoop, and stand for intermittently long periods of time. Must be able to use a computer to accomplish a variety of job tasks.
Note: This job description is subject to change and is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Augustana is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All prospective employees must pass a criminal background check. Interested applicants should forward a cover letter including hourly wage requirements and resume to email@example.com no later than November 9, 2012