SAGA Art & Literary Magazine is now accepting student work in art, poetry, and prose. Any current student may submit up to three pieces of work: prose (fiction or nonfiction), poetry or art (any media).
Submissions are open through late December.
To prepare your submissions:
1. If applicable, change names to respect the privacy of any real people who may be identified in your work.
2. Be sure your own name does not appear anywhere within the piece (to ensure anonymous review).
3. Save your written work in .doc or .docx format; save your artwork in .pdf format
4. Name the file with the title of your piece and its category (ex: Curious George_Fiction)
To submit your work:
1. Open a new email.
2. Address it to email@example.com (note: NOT an Augie address)
3. Attach your files for submission and hit the Send button.