Have a question about the library? Need research help? Contact us in any of the following ways:
Ask A Librarian/Research Assistance
Contact a librarian in any of the following ways:
Chat: via the chat box on the main library page
Message and data rates may apply.
Make an appointment for in-depth research help:
Working on a complex assignment? Have you hit a dead end in your search for resources? We are here to help you!
Click here for more information and to schedule a 30-minute, one-on-one appointment with a librarian.
You can also visit the Research Help Desk on the 2nd floor during any of our open hours (listed below) to receive individual help. If you need assistance from a Special Collections librarian, please refer to their contact information.
Research Help Desk hours:
Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 - a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
(The research help desk is staffed only while classes are in session. The above hours apply during semesters; J-term hours may vary.)
General Library Contact information
- Mailing: Thomas Tredway Library, Augustana College, 639-38th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201
- Actual: 3435-9 1/2 Avenue, Rock Island, Illinois The library is located within the Gerber Center for Student Life.
- Research questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circulation & I-Share questions (check-outs, fines, book renewals, etc): email@example.com
- Circulation & I-Share (check-outs, fines, book renewals, etc): 309-794-7310
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLIAD): 309-794-7585
- Research: 309-794-7206
- Special Collections: 309-794-7643