The Augustana Concert Band will take listeners on a light-hearted journey through folk songs and other wind-band favorites.
• Swashbuckler by Julie Giroux
• Seventeen Come Sunday by Ralph Vaughan Williams
• Satiric Dances by Norman Dello Joio
• Ye Banks and Braes O' Bonnie Doon by Percy Grainger
• Conga Del Nuevo Fuego by Arturo Marquez
The Augustana Concert Band is the largest music ensemble at the college.
Formed more than 30 years ago, the Augustana Concert Band provides an opportunity for students who play in the Symphonic Band or Symphony Orchestra, or who sing in one of the choirs, to perform on a second instrument.
Centennial Hall Google Maps