Missing your Augustana Dining favorites? We'll be helping you bring a little taste of home, well... home!
We are in the working phase of having some of our dining staff share favorite Augie recipes with you.
Today, one of our office staff, Beth and her daughter cooked up some of Augie's famous Chocolate Chip Cookies.
¾ lb margarine
1 ¼ c brown sugar
1 ¼ c white sugar
1 ¼ t salt
1 ¼ t baking soda
1 ¼ t vanilla
4 ½ c flour
12 oz chocolate chips
1. In large bowl, cream margarine and both sugars.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add salt, baking soda, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Add flour a cup at a time, mixing well as you go.
5. Drop 1 ½ T of dough on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Makes about 48 cookies.