More and more students from around the country enroll at Augustana each year. The Augustana College Out-of-State Award offers $4,000 ($1,000 per year for four years) for students who live outside of Illinois.
To be eligible for this award:
• Live in a state outside Illinois. Students who become official Illinois residents while enrolled at Augustana will not be eligible for the Out-of-State Award in subsequent years.
• Graduate from a U.S. high school.
• Apply and be accepted for admission to Augustana College.
To accept this award, do the following by May 1 of your senior year:
1. Accept the award when it appears as part of your financial aid package.
2. Submit a $350 non-refundable tuition deposit to the Office of Admissions.
Out-of-State Award recipients may apply for additional financial aid. Augustana’s priority deadline for filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Augustana New Student Financial Aid Information Form is November 1. Contact the Office of Financial Aid, 309-794-7207 for more information.