How to make a Reading/Writing Center appointment
How to make a Reading/Writing Center appointment (via Starfish)
2. In the search bar, type "rwc".
3. Select "Learning Commons: Reading/Writing Center."
4. Click the blue "Schedule Appointment" button.
5. Select either "Help with a course reading" or "Help with writing."
6. Using the calendar at the top left, select a date.
7. On the right-hand side, choose your appointment time and the tutor with whom you’d like to work. Click "Continue."
8. Click "Add a course" and select the course the assignment is for.
9. In the box below that, type a brief note to let us know what you hope to accomplish in the session.
10. Click the "Confirm" button.
You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment details. (Appointments last 45 minutes.)
If you need to cancel your appointment:
1. Sign into Starfish, if necessary.
2. Click the menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Select "Upcoming."
4. Click the "more" icon in the lower right-hand corner of the appointment details.
5. Click “Cancel appointment.”
If you have trouble setting up or canceling your appointment, call 309-794-8987 or email email@example.com. Or stop by in person.
Reading/Writing Center hours
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and 7-9:15 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Sunday: 7-9:15 p.m.