How can you help take care of your fellow Vikings?
- Wear a mask or face covering inside and outside if you're likely to be around others
- Make sure your mask fits over your nose and under your chin
- Avoid touching your face covering once it's on
- Maintain a safe distance—at least six feet—from others
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Read the CDC's guidance
Do your part!
- Not feeling well? Stay home! Read guidance from the CDC
- Avoid large gatherings (more than 10 people)
- Avoid touching public surfaces, your face or your mask
- Wash your hands often
Students are encouraged to be tested for COVID-19, if possible, before arriving on campus for the fall semester.
Surveillance testing will start with students who arrive early and will continue with the first week of classes and throughout the term.
Looking for the latest updates?
Stay updated on the most recent information about Augustana's response to COVID-19 from the Augustana Strong Task Force.
Can't find the information you need? Leave a comment or ask a question.