Missing your Augustana Dining favorites? We'll be helping you bring a little taste of home, well... home!
We are in the working phase of having some of our dining staff share favorite Augie recipes with you.
Today we have our Fruit Dip recipe!
1 lb cream cheese (2 8oz packages)
4 oz brown sugar (about a ½ c packed)
½ t vanilla extract
1. Let cream cheese soften at room temperature
2. Put brown sugar in a bowl and mix thoroughly to break up any chunks
3. Add softened cream cheese and vanilla to brown sugar and whip on low until smooth
4. Adjust mixer to medium speed and mix with Viking power for 30-60 seconds until a thick, creamy texture is reached.
5. Enjoy with sliced apples, strawberries, grapes or a favorite fruit