Resources and people on campus to talk to about sexual assault.
• Title IX Coordinators
– Laura Ford, Director of Human Resources, 309-794-7452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Chris Beyer, Director of Residential Life, 309-794-2686 or email@example.com
– Laura Schnack, Associate Dean of Students, 309-794-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Wendy Hilton-Morrow, Associate Dean of the College, 309-794-7282 or email@example.com
• Augustana Police/Public Safety: 309-794-7711 (emergency); 309-794-7000 (non-emergency)
• Any faculty/staff/administrator
• Community Advisors in Residential Life
Confidential resources on campus to discuss sexual assault and options.
• Counseling: 309-794-7357
• Clergy – Pastor Richard Priggie or Pastor Kristen Glass Perez: 309-794-7213
• Trained, confidential advisors are available to support survivors on an emergency or ongoing basis through Quad City Safe Path Survivor Resources. They are available 24/7 at 309-797-1777.
• Quad City Safe Path Survivor Resources – a community-based program that serves the needs of those affected by sexual assault:
– Moline: 309-797-1777
– Davenport: 563-326-9191
• Rock Island Police Department: 309-732-2677
• UnityPoint Health—Trinity: 309-779-5000 (on-call sexual assault nurse examiner)