Here are some of the grant-funded internships available to Augustana students:
• Augie Choice: $2,000 for every student to use toward an internship, study abroad or research.
• $1,000 from the Charles Deere-Wiman Memorial Trust to support an internship at a nonprofit organization in Moline, Ill.
• Illinois Board of Higher Education: Interns are paid when interning at one of Augustana's partner organizations.
• Matt & Mindy McSparin Sports Business Award: An award distributed annually for interning at a sports-related organization.
• Telleen Fund for Student Experiences: $1,500 distributed annually for interning in the public sector.
• Glenn Robinson Fund: $1,500 distributed annually for public administration or public policy internships.
• Servant Leader Grants: a stipend between $500-$2,500 for community-related internships that assist in exploring vocation.
• Moline Foundation: $2,000 awarded annually for interning at a nonprofit organization in Moline, Ill.
• Amy Helpenstell Foundation: $20,000 a year to support non-profit internships in the Quad Cities area.
• Doris and Victor Day Foundation: $5,000 a year to support non-profit internships in Rock Island, Ill.