Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps students get connected. Our Help Desk is available from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For technology help:
- Submit an incident report online (view instructions here).
- In an emergency contact ITS directly at 309-794-7293.
- You may also email email@example.com.
View our Techknowledge Blog for new updates and new features.
View our user policies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- If you know your password, you can reset your Password using the Change Password option (printable PDF).
- If you have forgotten your password, but have already enrolled in our Password Reset program, you can use this link to reset your password (printable PDF).
Note: As of the 2018 school year, all new students and new employees are enrolled in our Password Reset program when they set up their accounts.
- If your current password works, you can enroll in our password reset program. This will allow you to change your password by sending a pin to a personal email or cell phone or by answering security questions (printable PDF).
Get Office 365 for free
Get Office 365 for free. Once you have an account, your password will sync with your Network password.
Samanage knowledgebase and work order/incident report system
Report a problem or find common solutions with Samanage! You will need to log in to use this service. You can find it at http://helpdesk.augustana.edu/.
ITS provides one-on-one, small group, and large group training upon request.
You can also view videos created by ITS staff at our YouTube page.