Skip to main content

Office of the Registrar forms

Online forms

NOTE! The college no longer accepts paper copies for any online forms linked below. Unless a form is noted with a star (*) all electronic forms require a review by an employee and will take additional time to process. Information is not instantly processed upon submission.

In many cases additional advisor/faculty or department chair approval is also required before processing.

Additional time may be required during peak processing periods near the start and conclusion of the term. Some forms take 5-10 business days to process after all required approvals are submitted.

Please do not contact our office for confirmation, you will receive a notification by email when the process is completed (approved or denied). Forms will not be processed after business hours, over weekends, during holidays or when the college is closed for scheduled breaks, so please consult the Academic Calendar and plan ahead. All forms below must be completed by the student. Please review all relevant Academic Policies before submitting any forms. 

Petition to Transfer Credit Required for all transfer work after a student first enrolls. 

Petition to Committee on Advanced Standing and Degrees (AS&D) electronic form for current students

Program Change Form (major/minor declaration, advisor changes, etc.) PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE FORM, CHECK ARCHES PROGRAM EVALUATION FOR CONFIRMATION OF COMPLETION. May take five business days, or longer during peak periods, to process.

Electronic Add/Registration Form Generally, the online add form is open when Arches registration is open. On the first day of the assigned registration period, the form opens at 8:00 am. During open registration on weekends, it will open on the next business day. This form is also used for independent/directed study, instructor permission and closed sections. Students should submit an add form only during their registration time. Read your email responses very carefully for your next steps. Please do not email our office asking for confirmation. You will receive confirmation once you submit the form, and also confirmations when your instructor approves the add. This is NOT an automated/instant process. If you have questions about approvals, contact your instructor. As long as your form was submitted within your registration window, your form will be processed once the instructor completes the approval process. A minimum late fee of $75.00 will be applied for all requests submitted after the published add deadline and an AS&D request for a late add may be needed, see above. Forms submitted outside of the add period or outside of your registration window may be denied and students will need to communicate back during the open registration time.

Electronic Drop Form Regular dropping may be completed in Arches during the Arches drop period. This form is used through the end of withdrawal period week 10 and a "W" grade will apply. Forms will only be accepted and processed if they are submitted during published drop periods. This is NOT an automated/instant process and requires approval from your advisor and validation from the instructor before it will be processed. Students should continue to attend class until their form is approved and processed. If you are dropping a course that has a lab, a second drop request for the lab is needed. A minimum late fee of $75.00 will be applied for all requests submitted after the published deadlines and an AS&D request for a late drop is required, see above. Students under investigation for honor code violation are not eligible to drop the course. Forms submitted outside of the drop periods will receive no action.

Final Exam Petition electronic form Students should carefully consult the exam week policies, the exam schedule, their syllabus and their faculty member before submitting a request form.

Graduation Candidacy Verification Form We do not provide verification for students or family members, see your email verification email or grad report for verification. 

Pass/No Credit Electronic Form: Courses taken P/NC cannot be used to fulfill a general education designation (LP, suffix, etc.) Students should carefully review the P/NC policies before submitting a form. This is NOT an automated/instant process and requires approval from your advisor. 

Registration Surplus Request In addition to the form, this process also requires an email of support from advisor to It is the responsibility of the student to contact their advisor to request this email be sent. If the additional credits are due to music lessons, ensembles or chamber participation, a form may not be required. The student should contact their advisor and the Office of the Registrar at the time the add form is submitted at Forms will not be processed without this email of approval from their advisor and requests will be deleted after 14 days if no support is provided. 

Accounting Extended Learning Program Form

Audit Form  For non-degree students wishing to audit a course. Students pay full tuition for the course and no credits are earned or recorded.

Appeal of Published College Fees  See processing times noted above. This form is not for overload appeal, see below. 

Appeal of Overload Fees Form See processing times noted above. 

Registrar's Office Feedback Form

Internship Regsitration Registration for internships takes place through Handshake during a scheduled appointment with a career coach in CORE. 

Change My Preferred Name (*) The online form is linked in Arches. Please visit our Preferred Name policy page for details. 

Change My Contact Information:  Current students who wish to make a change to any of their contact information will proceed to Arches and click on My Address/Phone/Email Information. Students may make a change or edit this information after they login:  

  • home permanent address and phone
  • local address and phone
  • personal email address

Students should be aware a change to their home permanent address may impact where mail from the college is sent and may automatically change addresses for parents as well. Former students and alumni can update here. Employees can update here

Forms Found in Arches

The following forms and requests may be made directly through secure Arches login. 

  • Official Transcripts (see also our transcript request page for policies)
  • Unofficial Transcripts (students print own)
  • Enrollment Verification Form 
  • Grade Reports (students print own)
  • Graduation Application (see also Graduation policies)
  • Co-Curricular Transcript (redesign in-progress, redeployed during the 2021-22 academic year)

Paper forms

These forms only available in paper form at this time. Please print, complete, sign and return to Founders Hall or destination noted on the form. 

International Transfer Course Approval Form Students seeking to transfer coursework to Augustana from a non-domestic institution are required to obtain prior approval for each course. Students are strongly urged to work directly with the International and Off-Campus Study Office during this process.  Upon completion of the course an official evaluation of the course work must be completed by a NACES approved agency. The cost for the evaluation is paid by the student. See our policy on international transcripts for all policies about international coursework. 

Honor Pledge Every student receives education on plagiarism, honesty and the Augustana Honor Code during thier introductory coursework in FYI, FYI or LSC. Every new student completes the program by signing the honor pledge. Students who do not complete the pledge will not be permitted to enroll for the next term. 

Privacy Release Form Prior to signing, the student should read the Student Handbook regarding FERPA and our college policies and procedures on record release before printing and signing the privacy waiver. Privacy waiver processing requires additional time to authenticate the student signature. These forms must be submitted in person, in hard copy by the individual signing the form. 

Official Information Change for an Individual This form can be used to complete official demographic changes if you do not have access to Arches. See process above for completing changes in Arches if you are a current student. 

Campus Communication and Technology Acknowledgement form In order to set-up and validate campus network accounts, every student electoncially acknowledges the information contained in this form. Employees who wish to take classes must print and return this form in paper copy. 

Coordinated Degree Programs forms Print, see your advisor and submit to Founders Hall.  

Guidelines for requesting a Gen Ed designation for a transfer course

Contract Majors Overview

Contract Major Checklist

Contract Major Senior Inquiry Approval Form

Student Research form

Registrar's Office Feedback Forms electronic or  paper form


Paper forms for use by former students only

Transcript Request form Paper form for use by former students graduating prior to 1991. Current students and students graduating from 1991 to present should make an official request with secure login through Arches. See Transcript page for details. 

Petition to Committee on Advanced Standing and Degrees Paper form for former students only.


*Additional forms and information for current students are available by contacting the Office of the Registrar .